Still haven’t yet registered for our 2017 Fall Conference & Trade Show in Indianapolis on Monday – Tuesday, November 13-14? We thought we’d help motivate you with our “Top 10” reasons to attend this year!
10. Networking. Come meet some of the most talented, engaging, charismatic, and passionate men and women that you’ll ever get to know in your lifetime. Business or personal…our entire two-day conference is designed to foster your networking opportunities.
9. Questions and Answers. Got a question? You are guaranteed to find an answer from among the hundreds of industry experts in attendance.
8. Latest Products and Services. Walk our trade show hall of over 40 exhibitors showcasing the best and latest products and services that provide the backbone of the death care industry.
7. Engage with our Keynote Speaker, Eric McElvenny. We’re all in for a special treat as we hear the courageous and inspiring story of a decorated Marine who, after suffering a severe injury, has gone on to become a successful endurance athlete. Join Eric as he explores the characteristics, traits, and actions he found most useful in his journey from the hospital bed to the Ironman World Championships finish line.
6. Meet our New CFSA Officers and Board of Directors. Shhhhh…we cannot yet tell you who has been nominated, but you can meet them up close and personal! Watch for the October CFSA Newsletter for the official announcement.
5. Congratulate our 2017 Lifetime Recognition Award Recipients. Shhhhh…we cannot yet tell you who will be celebrated for their lifetime achievement, but you will be impressed! Watch for the October issue.
4. Personally Meet (and Thank) our Sponsors. CFSA is eternally grateful to the 27 generous companies that are sponsoring this year’s event. Come meet them and thank them for helping to keep down your registration fees through their financial support! See page 2 inside for the list.
3. Do Business. Whether on the trade show floor, over breakfast / lunch, while having a free drink during our open bar at the President’s Reception, or in the hallways of the elegant JW Marriott hotel, our conference format nurtures the buying and selling that fuels our industry.
2. Support your Association. Join us as we celebrate CFSA’s 104th birthday! Founded in 1913, our association is only as strong as the members who work to support it!
1. Be Selfish. Honestly, the very best reason to attend our 2017 Fall Conference & Trade Show is to selfishly leverage the myriad opportunities to grow your business, advance your career, fuel your knowledge, and expand your personal and business networking. There simply is no other show like this one!