CFSA is fortunate to have secured a dynamic and highly successful sales leader and trainer as the keynote speaker at its 2019 Winter Seminar on Tuesday, April 2, 2019, at The Westin Charlotte: Matt Nettleton, Managing Partner and Chief Sales Officer for Sandler Training from Indianapolis, Indiana.
The Sandler methodology is stated this way: “The Sandler sales methodology fosters an attitude of leadership, rather than just emphasizing technique. Reinforcement training facilitates the development of new and empowering behaviors, attitudes, and sales skills, mapping a unique road map to lasting success.”
And here is a testimonial from one of Matt’s clients: “The (Sandler) technique that he used on me was the highest and most professional ‘non-sales’ that I have ever witnessed. With nearly 30 years of sales experience, I know skill when I see it. Matt had something that I wanted. Since my time with Matt, my company has made hundreds of thousands of dollars and I am thankful the skills that he gave me and my team.”
Pragmatism is what Matt Nettleton is all about. And while “do the behavior” is his mantra, he also points out that “To grow, my clients need to have goals. To do the dirty hard work of running a business, they need to believe they can achieve their goals.” Corporate drones and sales minions content with mediocrity need not call. “If you’re just a wage slave, we’re not going to get along.” He uses the Sandler method because, if you follow the steps, it lets you get what you want and when you learn to enjoy selling, you get it faster.
For our CFSA 2019 Winter Seminar program, Matt will present “11 Secrets to Crush Your Business Goals in 2019.” Says Matt: “Are you ready to crush your 2019 Business goals? If not, join us to discover 11 Secrets that can deliver long-term sustainable success.”
Tailored for our audience of funeral supply professionals, this session is for CEOs, Presidents, and Business Owners, who are:
• Disappointed about promised deals that your sales people fail to close
• Wondering why only some of your people are “sort of” committed to success
• Looking for ways to shorten the sales cycle or accelerate revenue velocity
• Tired of pouring costly, scarce company resources into sales efforts that go nowhere
• Frustrated to find all of your company’s expertise being used to sell your competition
• Paying for lead generation programs with low sales conversion on the back end
• Losing confidence in the sales forecasts that your team is giving you
Matt concludes, “The lifeblood of business is Sales. This session will help you take a look at your current execution and build a Bigger, Stronger, Faster Revenue Engine for 2019.”