Our CFSA Winter Seminar is now only a few short weeks away, but there is still time to register! We invite you to join your CFSA friends, colleagues, business prospects, and extended family members for an incredible time in beautiful Clearwater Beach on Florida’s stunning Gulf Coast.
February 11th Deadline
If you are planning to attend and have not yet made your hotel reservations at the gorgeous Sandpearl Resort located right on the beach, you have until Wednesday, February 11th, to make your reservations at our guaranteed special CFSA rate. Florida in March is a prime time for vacations, and we cannot guarantee room availability after this date. So please call the Sandpearl at 877.726.3111 or 727.674.4111 today! Contact our CFSA staff if you have questions.
You can always read more detail on our CFSAA.org website, but we are excited to feature our speakers for the Winter Seminar:
Steve Schaal, President – North American Region, Matthews International, Cremation Division, will speak at 9:30 a.m. on Friday, March 6th, on “The View from 1800 Degrees Fahrenheit – Remaining Relevant as the Heat Goes Up”. Steve began his career in our industry with the Marsellus Casket Company in the 1980’s, and he brings over 25 years of insight and experience to our Winter Seminar audience. Matthews Cremation has been leading change in one of the most volatile segments of the industry for more than 60 years. Learn how the company has adapted to that volatile business environment, and what it could mean for other companies in the funeral supply business.
Angiemille Latorre, Chief Button Pusher & Idea Activator, SeriouslyCreative, San Juan, Puerto Rico, makes a special return to our exclusive CFSA gathering after her celebrated program at the 2014 Winter Seminar in Puerto Rico. She had our elite audience of owners, principals, and senior management executives out of their chairs and on their feet! This year, she plans to raise the bar and push the envelope with “Getting Creativity Done,” a lively and interactive presentation that will allow participants to see what collaboration (or a lack thereof) looks like. Capitalizing on her own unique and engaging style, coupled with proven training techniques, she plans to help our attendees to develop ideas to grow their own organizations.
Still Not Convinced?
Did we mention the average March temperature in Clearwater Beach is 77 degrees? Still need more to convince you to attend? Okay, then here is another brief recap of our exciting 2015 program:
• Gorgeous resort, huge pool, and located right on the beach just steps from the Gulf
• Ample networking and relaxation time with CFSA members, or go it alone!
• Spring Training Major League Baseball Game: Philadelphia Phillies vs. Toronto Blue Jays
• Clearwater Marine Aquarium “Behind-the-Scenes” Tour
• 2015 Stephen K. Newcomer Memorial Golf Tournament at the Belleair Country Club
• President’s Dinner and Dance on Saturday night
• Myriad DIY (Do-It-Yourself) optional resort activities – sea kayaking, sunset cruises, fishing
Next Steps – Easy as 1-2-3
1. Please be sure to register with the hotel by February 11th for our guaranteed rate. 2. Register with CFSA on our website or by returning the registration form you received in the mail. 3. Get out your beach clothes!
Have questions? Please call our CFSA staff at 847.295.6630.