As you receive this August issue of the CFSA Newsletter, there will be just over 100 days left before we welcome hundreds of you to our 2016 Fall Conference & Trade Show at the JW Marriott Indianapolis on Monday – Tuesday, November 14-15! See the “Fall Conference Checklist” below.
Your Fall Conference Checklist
As you prepare over these next 100 days to attend our Fall Conference, here’s a brief checklist of items to remember:
- Is your company exhibiting? What booths have been assigned? We still have eight booth spaces left! See the exhibit hall map.
- Is your company sponsoring? Opportunities remain – go to the sponsorship page for details.
- Have you registered? Exhibitors have until August 15th to get the early-bird price for booth registration. General attendees have until October 20th to register at the lowest price.
- Have you made your hotel reservations? Go here to see the JW Marriott hotel rates, online reservation link, and phone number.
- Have you seen the list of who’s attending to make plans to get together? Here is the list of everyone who has registered to date!
We’ll keep updating you on new and exciting developments! Contact us if you have questions: 847.295.6630 or email@example.com.
Keynote Speaker Making Headlines
Our Fall Conference keynote speaker, Dr. Peter Navarro, has recently been in the news! Here’s an excerpt from a Bloomberg online article (Bloomberg.com) from August 1st in which he is cited as a key economic advisor for Donald Trump:
“[A]nd while the economist has never met the candidate, he describes a campaign role as follows: ‘I now work closely with the campaign on issues related to the economy, trade, China, and foreign policy in Asia.’ He endorsed and defended Trump in a March essay, and given that relatively few academic economists have embraced the Trump candidacy, Navarro is plausibly a leading candidate for a top job in a Trump administration. It’s easy enough to imagine Navarro working in government. He teaches at a highly regarded research university, has extensive private sector, investment, and media experience, has a Ph.D from Harvard, has written on management, and wrote an investment newsletter.”
Dr. Navarro will speak at our Fall Conference beginning at 9:15 a.m. on Tuesday, November 15th, just ONE WEEK after the presidential election! Whomever you may be voting for this year, we’re guaranteed to hear a unique perspective on the global economy and its impact on North America!