Our CFSA Winter Seminar is now only a few short weeks away, but there is still time to register! We invite you to join your CFSA friends, colleagues, business prospects, and extended family members for an incredible time at the gorgeous Hotel del Coronado in San Diego, California, on March 9 – 11. We begin outdoors on the lawn (see photo) with our Welcome Reception and Dinner at 6:30 pm on Thursday, March 9th, and you can see in the photo above the stunning sunset that awaits us!
February 15th Deadline
If you are planning to attend and have not yet made your hotel reservations at the Hotel del Coronado, you have until Wednesday, February 15th, to make your reservations at our guaranteed special CFSA rate. California in March is a prime time for vacations, and we cannot guarantee room availability after this date. So please contact the hotel – see box below for details.
Still Not Convinced?
Did we mention the stunning ocean views and sunsets? Okay, then here is another brief recap of our exciting 2017 program:
- Gorgeous resort, huge pools, and located right on the beach just steps from the Pacific Ocean
- Ample networking and relaxation time with CFSA members, or go it alone!
- lBehind the scenes tour of the world-famous San Diego Zoo
- U.S.S. Midway Museum Tour
- 2017 Stephen K. Newcomer Memorial Golf Tournament at Steele Canyon Golf Club
- President’s Dinner and Dance on Saturday night
- Myriad DIY (Do-It-Yourself) optional resort activities – sea kayaking, sunset cruises, fishing
Next Steps – Easy as 1-2-3
1. Be sure to register with the hotel by February 15th for our guaranteed rate. 2. Register with us on our website at CFSAA.org or by returning the registration form you received in the mail. 3. Get out your resort clothes! Have questions? Call us at 847.295.6630.