The 2017 chair of the Lifetime Recognitions Award committee will soon convene his/her committee to undertake the important task of identifying worthy candidates for recognition. The criteria for this prestigious award include:
- Individual must be or have been affiliated with a CFSA-member company;
- Individual must have been in the industry for not less than 35 years of service;
- A maximum of two awards will be presented each year; one may be awarded posthumously;
- Awards will be presented at the Fall Conference & Trade Show and announced at the Winter Seminar; and
- CFSA’s Board of Directors may present an award based on special circumstances that merit recognition of an individual.
The 2016 winners were Dave Hazelett (Astral Industries) and Bob McCabe (W&M Manufacturing).
You can view a complete list of the past 24 Lifetime Recognition Award winners on page 6 of your 2017 CFSA Membership Directory and on our website at CFSAA.org.
If you would like to nominate a worthy candidate, please contact executive director George Buckley at the CFSA headquarters office (gbuckley@CFSAA.org).