You are invited to attend our 2016 CFSA Winter Seminar on March 3 – 5, 2016, at the elegant Marriott Harbour Resort & Spa in beautiful (and warm) Fort Myers, Florida! This event is shaping up to be an awesome and amazing experience, and we invite you to join your CFSA friends, colleagues, business prospects, and extended family members for an incredible time on Florida’s stunning Gulf Coast. Registration is now open!
The complete Winter Seminar brochure was mailed to all CFSA members a few days ago, and please remember that you can always view, download, and share the digital PDF version from our website at CFSAA.org > Events > Winter Seminar. Here is a brief look at our exciting 2016 program:
- NEW! We’ve replaced the Friday night dinner-on-your-own option with a Sunset Dinner Cruise on the Sanibel Princess yacht! We’ve reserved the entire yacht (pictured above) just for our group.
- Gorgeous resort, huge pools, 86-acre wooded peninsula on the bay, stunning sunsets
- President’s Dinner and Dance on Saturday night
- And be sure to check out the optional, add-on activities we are offering this year:
- Spring Training Major League Baseball Game: Minnesota Twins vs. Baltimore Orioles
- Sanibel Island guided shopping tour
- 2016 Stephen K. Newcomer Memorial Golf Tournament at The Dunes Golf & Tennis Club
- Lots of DIY (Do-It-Yourself) optional activities – world-famous shelling, wave runners, kayaking, hiking, biking, fishing, national wildlife refuge tours, and more
Everything you need to know is available on our CFSAA.org website, including the option to register online. And be sure to note the February 2nd deadline to reserve your hotel room. Have questions? Please call our headquarters office at 847.295.6630.