You are invited to attend our 2017 CFSA Winter Seminar on March 9 – 11, 2017, at the gorgeous, historic Hotel del Coronado in San Diego, California! This event is shaping up to be an awesome and amazing experience, and we invite you to join your CFSA friends, colleagues, business prospects, and extended family members for an incredible time on California’s stunning west coast. Registration is now open!
The complete Winter Seminar brochure was mailed to all CFSA members a few days ago, and please remember that you can always view, download, and share the digital PDF version from our website at CFSAA.org > Events > Winter Seminar. Here is a brief look at our exciting 2017 program:
- The Del, a sprawling Victorian landmark on 28 acres, is a National Historic Landmark with a rich and colorful heritage that sets it apart with memorable views of the sea and evening sunsets. Set on one of America’s best beaches, this seaside resort offers swimming pools, hot tubs, and more!
- For the second year in a row, we’ve replaced the Friday night dinner-on-your-own option with a special event for all attendees at no additional cost: Sunset Dinner on the Beach!
- President’s Dinner and Dance on Saturday night
- Keynote speaker Eric McElvenny, an endurance athlete with a motivational, heroic story
- And be sure to check out the optional, add-on activities we are offering this year:
– Trip to the world-famous San Diego Zoo
– U.S.S. Midway Museum Tour – the nation’s longest-serving Navy aircraft carrier
– 2017 Stephen K. Newcomer Memorial Golf Tournament at Steele Canyon Golf Club
- Lots of DIY (Do-It-Yourself) optional activities – biking, surfing, sailing, paddleboards, and more