On Aug. 31, Federated Insurance launched mySHIELD, an online destination for risk management resources to help businesses succeed. A brief video highlights mySHIELD’s many features including:
- Training and resources tailored to you: Employee safety training and videos, customizable risk management plans, sample risk management policies and checklists, workplace posters and more.
- Seamless certificate management: Access and managed certificates of insurance, request and promptly receive new certificates and create and save templates to simplify the certificate process.
- Efficient vehicle and drivers lists tools: Managed drivers and vehicles in one convenient location. Add and delete company drivers, view the insurability status of drivers, update company vehicles and access auto ID cards.
- Manage Users feature: Set permission levels for individual members of a business, granting access to only the information and features they need to utilize.
- Additional Features: Online claims reporting and invoices.
Federated clients can register for mySHIELD by contacting the Client Contact Center at 1-888-333-4949. Once registered, users can also download the mySHIELD app from the App Store or Google Play Store for even more convenient access. Contact Lisa Hagenson via email or call (507) 455-5118 for more information.