As you receive this August issue of the CFSA Newsletter, there will be about 100 days left before we welcome hundreds of you to our 2014 Fall Conference & Trade Show at the JW Marriott Indianapolis on Monday-Tuesday, November 10-11! We’re continuing to fine-tune the educational programs, we’re welcoming back longtime exhibitors and sponsors, and we’re now preparing to launch our general attendee invitation in the next few weeks.
We have a few new items to announce, so please read along as you make plans to join us. And be sure to see the “Fall Conference Checklist” below!
Calling All Credit Managers
We are pleased to announce that we will host a special breakout session for credit managers on the second day of the conference, Tuesday, November 11th at 10:30 am. An official from CST Company, the CFSA-endorsed collection agency used by many of our members that prepares the Monthly Bulletin of funeral home accounts placed for collection, will lead a program on “credit management best practices” in the funeral supply industry. We also plan to invite one or two of our member company’s own credit managers to join a panel to share their own tips. This will be a great opportunity for you to bring your company’s credit manager – perhaps for a one-day registration on November 11th to hear Kim Ryan, CEO of Batesville, give her keynote presentation before attending this special breakout session. Watch for new details!
Your Fall Conference Checklist
As you prepare in these next 100 days to attend our Fall Conference, here’s a brief checklist of items to remember:
- Is your company exhibiting? What booths have been assigned? See page two for the map.
- Is your company sponsoring? Opportunities remain – see page two for the list.
- Have you registered? Exhibitors have until August 15th to get the early-bird price. General attendees have until October 17th to register at the lowest price.
- Have you made your hotel reservations? Go to our Fall Conference “Information Central” page on our website at www.CFSAA.org to see the JW Marriott hotel rates, online reservation link, and phone number.
- Have you invited your company’s employee responsible for credit management to join you, at least for one day?
- Have you seen the list of who’s attending to make plans to get together? Our “Information Central” website page has the list of everyone who has registered to date!
We’ll keep updating you on new and exciting developments! Contact us if you have questions or suggestions: 847.295.6630 or firstname.lastname@example.org.