From a press release.
Top funeral home operators and some of the profession’s most knowledgeable experts will deliver strategic guidance at the Eleventh Annual Funeral Service Business Plan Conference, December 8-9, 2016, in New Orleans.
“We used to be able to say that our Funeral Service Business Plan Conference was the best kept secret in funeral service, but word has spread about how much our conference has helped funeral professionals not only boost their profitability but the service they provide to the community as well,” said Thomas A. Parmalee, executive director of Kates-Boylston Publications and the longtime moderator of the conference. “That service to the community is what this profession is all about, and that theme is going to be on full display at our upcoming event in New Orleans.”
At the conference, you’ll learn how to:
- Acquire the money you need to improve facilities and offerings.
- Create consumer-friendly packages for veterans and other groups.
- Help families reap the emotional and financial benefits of prearranging.
- Build your employee dream team.
- Educate families through the forms you’re required to provide.
Visit www.kbbizplan.com to learn more about the Funeral Service Business Plan Conference.