As you receive this August issue of the CFSA Newsletter, there will be just over 100 days left before we welcome hundreds of you to our 2015 Fall Conference & Trade Show at the JW Marriott Indianapolis on Wednesday-Thursday, November 18-19! We have a few new items to announce, so please read along as you make plans to join us. And be sure to see the “Fall Conference Checklist” below.
Keynote Speakers Just Announced
We are excited to announce our keynote speakers, who will present on Thursday, November 19th, during the second day of the Fall Conference. Doug Gober of Gober Strategic Capital, a leading national speaker and consultant to the death care industry, will present, “Go Big or Go Home: The Fastest Ways to Grow Your Business and How to Pick the One for You.”
And back by popular demand, Ryan Thogmartin of ConnectingDirectors.com will follow up on his engaging presentation last year with fresh material and provocative insights through, “Social Media for the Funeral Supply Industry Part II – Killer Examples of Real Suppliers Dominating on Social Media.”
Your Fall Conference Checklist
As you prepare in these next 100 days to attend our Fall Conference, here’s a brief checklist of items to remember:
• Is your company exhibiting? What booths have been assigned? See page two for the exhibit hall map.
• Is your company sponsoring? Opportunities remain – see page two for the list.
• Have you registered? Exhibitors have until August 15th to get the early-bird price for booth registration. General attendees have until October 26th to register at the lowest price.
• Have you made your hotel reservations? Go to the Fall Conference page on our website at www.CFSAA.org to see the JW Marriott hotel rates, online reservation link, and phone number.
• Have you seen the list of who’s attending to make plans to get together? Our website Fall Conference page has the list of everyone who has registered to date!
We’ll keep updating you on new and exciting developments! Contact us if you have questions or suggestions: 847.295.6630 or firstname.lastname@example.org.