We are pleased to continue our series of Sponsor Spotlight articles in which we profile from time to time a different CFSA member company that has chosen to sponsor a program or activity. CFSA is very fortunate to have many generous companies that financially support the association during the year, and this is an opportunity for us to thank them and to profile their company for the entire membership.
We continue the series this month with Casket Hardware Manufacturers Ltd., a frequent sponsor of CFSA events. Here are the responses to our questions.
When did your company first join CFSA, and what do you value most about your membership?
Having purchased Casket Hardware Manufacturers Ltd. in 1997, we joined CFSA in March of that year. I spent most of my career in the food business. I felt the CFSA would give me insight and exposure into the casket and funeral supply business. This decision helped my company and I immensely.
Why has your company become a sponsor for the association?
Over the years, we have received many benefits from the CFSA, and being a sponsor is our way of sharing appreciation and giving back.
Tell us a little about your company.
Profile of Casket Hardware Manufacturers Ltd.:
· Manufactures and finishes product in Montreal, Canada
· Manufactures and finishes product in China
· Distributes from a facility in Richmond, Indiana
· Sells and distributes from an affiliated company (Casket Hardware Manufacturers Mexico) in Uruapan, Michoacan, Mexico
· Developed state-of-art testing machinery to test for tension and torsion strength and load bearing capacity to ensure high quality products
· Low development costs and efficient processes
· Flexible lead times
Who should other CFSA members contact if they want to know more about your company?
Our contacts are:
· Andrew Wanka, 450-293-1712, firstname.lastname@example.org
· For Spanish contact: Katherine Wanka, 514-241-8755, email@example.com
· In Mexico: Francisco Madriz Lemus, 452-523-6202