The 2014 chair of the Lifetime Recognitions Award committee, Lou Tobia, president of New England Casket Company, will soon convene his committee to undertake the important task of identifying worthy candidates for recognition. The criteria for this prestigious award include:
- Individual must be or have been affiliated with a CFSA-member company;
- Individual must have been in the industry for not less than 35 years of service;
- A maximum of two awards will be presented each year; one may be awarded posthumously;
- Awards will be presented at the Fall Conference & Trade Show and announced at the Winter Seminar; and
- CFSA’s Board of Directors may present an award based on special circumstances that merit recognition of an individual.
If you would like to nominate a worthy candidate, please contact executive director George Buckley at the CFSA headquarters office (gbuckley@CFSAA.org). You can view a complete list of past Lifetime Recognition Award winners on our web site at CFSAA.org > About CFSA > Lifetime Recognition Awards.