CFSA holds the safety of attendees, vendors and staff to the Annual Conference & Trade Show as our top priority. This document is intended to outline all the measures put in place by staff and the hotel to make sure you have a safe and memorable conference experience.
In partnership with the JW Marriott, we will provide:
- Responsible Food & Beverage/Socially Distanced Seating/Barriers for meeting spaces
- Appropriate signage/floor markers to reinforce social distancing
- If masks are required, by the venue or city, at the time of the meeting we will enforce this policy. Some disposable masks will be available onsite.
- You may also bring your own mask.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned throughout the meeting space
Personal Accountability Commitment
- By attending CFSA’s Annual Conference & Trade Show, you agree to abide by and engage in certain health-and-safety-beneficial conduct while attending the event. This includes, but is not limited to, wearing a mask at all times in public areas, engaging in appropriate physical distancing and not attending the event if you are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.
To see what the JW Marriott is doing to provide you a clean & safe stay click here.