How is that January weather coming along where you live? With 75% of the U.S. and Canada not likely to go above freezing during these first few days of the year, it’s no wonder that our CFSA members already are longing for warm Florida weather and to walk along the sand beach in that photo above!
Our 2015 Winter Seminar on March 5 – 7 is shaping up to be an awesome and amazing experience, and we invite you to join your CFSA friends, colleagues, business prospects, and extended family members for an incredible time in beautiful Clearwater Beach on Florida’s stunning Gulf Coast. Registration is now open!
The complete Winter Seminar brochure was mailed to all CFSA members in mid-December, and we will be mailing an updated version in the next three weeks. Don’t forget – you can always view/download the digital PDF version from our website, CFSAA.org. Here is a brief recap of our exciting 2015 program:
• Gorgeous resort, huge pool, and located right on the beach just steps from the Gulf
• Ample networking and relaxation time with CFSA members, or go it alone!
• Spring Training Major League Baseball Game: Philadelphia Phillies vs. Toronto Blue Jays
• Clearwater Marine Aquarium “Behind-the-Scenes” Tour
• Relevant, timely educational programs (just announced – see next page!)
• 2015 Stephen K. Newcomer Memorial Golf Tournament at the Belleair Country Club
• President’s Dinner and Dance on Saturday
• Myriad DIY (Do-It-Yourself) optional resort activities – sea kayaking, sunset cruises, fishing
Please note the deadline of February 11 to make your reservations at the Sandpearl Resort. We expect the hotel to sell out of rooms for the prime early March dates, so we cannot guarantee availability after this deadline. Details on making hotel reservations – and everything else, including online registration and fees – are available on our CFSAA.org website. Hurry!